In 2011 our company – Medical Esthetic, under the guidance of a dermatovenereologist, aesthetic doctor Natalia Markova, together with the Charles University in Prague conducted the first anatomical course for cosmetologists. Afterwards we became the first company to organize anatomical dissection courses for cosmetologists on the territory of Russia and Ukraine.
Dissection cadaver courses organized by Medical Esthetic are designed to improve the skills of a cosmetologist and are an important step in improving the skills of a specialist in aesthetic medicine.
1. We invite trainers with many years of experience in practice, teaching and research
2. Moderator and supervisor of our courses – dermatovenereologist, cosmetologist Natalya Markova – Aptos & AestheFill trainer, medical adviser to Regen Biotech, Inc., holder of a number of patents, active participant in conferences on aesthetic medicine, specialist in injections of botulinum toxin, hyaluronic fillers, collagen stimulators, threads.
3. We work on the basis of the anatomical departments of medical universities in Europe within the framework of scientific cooperation agreements.
4. A rich lecture program “without water”, applicable in practice.
5. Practical training on anatomical material under the strict guidance of trainers with check-up manipulations.
6. The number of students per 1 anatomical material is not more than 4.
7. The anatomical material is not fixed, is certified, legal, fully tested for infections, specially selected for high-quality processing by a cosmetologist
8. The atmosphere in our courses is friendly and energetic both during training and on free days.
9. We care about your comfort and book only high-quality 4-5* hotels.
10. Full support before and during the trip by Medical Esthetic staff: air booking, insurance, assistance with travel documents, leisure activities.
View the current course schedule